Instep is a boutique technology firm with a proven reputation for building data management systems on par with, if not more advanced than, competitors ten times their size. But because of limited brand recognition, Instep struggled to compete versus the Deloittes of the world.
So Instep came to Pudik for help. They were heading into the largest trade event of the year, and we knew their success depended upon showing up with a strong, compelling, and confident brand. We knew we needed to develop a new brand strategy and visual expression that would not only hold up against larger competitive brands, but whose story would resonate and stay with the audience long after the event was over.
- We teamed with Instep to first immerse ourselves in their rich category, competitive, and customer knowledge.
- We conducted additional category and competitive research to help them fill gaps in understanding of current market dynamics and to identify opportunities for Instep to claim a distinctive and meaningful position.
- We conducted a Strategic Brand Driver Workshop to understand the internal team’s aspirations for the brand and leveraged their “wish fors" to inspire new strategy and design ideas.
- The strategic and creative output of our process was a new Strategic Brand Platform that elevated Instep’s brand story beyond technology to a “promise of possibility” that great technology enables for businesses. We delivered an updated brand identity and design system that confidently conveyed the new brand promise in a powerful and memorable way.
- The resulting success for our client was evident in their post-show feedback: “The branding work and messaging strategy that Pudik put in place for Instep elevated us to the same level of bigger brands. It positioned us as a real contender with meaningful points of difference that stood out versus our competitors.”
Visual Merchandising Design